- We use and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
- Instigate debt collection; and
- Comply with legal compulsion such as a Court order.
- Other than listed in Clause 1, we will not provide any information which you give to us to any other organisation or individual without your express permission.
- As part of routine administration, we collect system status information such as login times and transaction times. These are not on-sold or disclosed to others except as required in paragraph 1.
- We typically communicate with clients by email regarding registration for events or other services. In exceptional circumstances, urgent notifications may also be sent out by email.
Dated the 1st day of June 2013.